1. Warranty conditions
1.1 The product is warranted for free if all of the following conditions are met:
- The product has a technical fault due to the manufacturer.
- The warranty period is still valid.
- The warranty card is intact and has not been patched, crossed out, repaired or smeared (if any).
- The warranty card contains the following information: product code, serial number, date of manufacture, customer name used, address, date of purchase (for products that do not come with an electronic warranty slip).
- The warranty stamp and seal (if any) of the manufacturer on the product is intact.
1.2 The product is not under warranty or will incur a warranty fee if it falls into one of the following cases:
- The product does not satisfy one of the warranty conditions in item 1.1.
- The serial number and product model does not match the warranty card.
- The product is damaged due to user error, and the fault is not covered by the manufacturer's warranty.
1.3 Warranty period
The warranty period starts from the date of purchase.
2. Methods of application for warranty
2.1. Warranty location
- The warranty location is specified in the warranty card accompanying the product. Please contact the Supplier/Distributor's Service Center directly according to the information in the warranty card.
2.2. Warranty time
In all cases, the product warranty period depends on the Warranty Center's policy and/or availability of replacement equipment/products and will be specifically notified to you (i) at the time the Warranty Center receives the product for warranty in case you bring the product to the Center by yourself; or (ii) as soon as KATAVINA receives notice of the warranty period in case you perform product warranty via hotline.
In any case, KATAVINA is not responsible for any damage or loss incurred if you do not follow the instructions in this Warranty Policy.